Race 1: Henni Penny (#3)
- Was green first time out, pausing at the three-sixteenths pole when put in tight quarters before finishing well.
- Should be more professional in her second career start for a barn whose runners tend to improve with experience.
- Is bred for these conditions since her female family is mainly composed of turf sprinters.
3-1 on ML
Race 3: Take Ten (#1A)
- Showed ability as a younger horse, and has a right to do better now.
- Her return was better than it appears, since she closed into a slow pace and was on the worst part of the turf course.
- Should relish the give in the ground right now, since she ran so well in her debut over a yielding course.
8-1 on ML
Race 7: Gidu (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Has been unfortunate to find himself in a number of fast-paced races this year.
- Was once a very good turf sprinter before his connections decided to focus on longer races.
3-1 on ML