How to Use TimeformUS.com (Video)

Add a credit card to your account

First thing’s first: if you’re looking for a PDF legend labeling all of our features, click here

TimeformUS Fast PPs

TimeformUS Pace Projector

TimeformUS Speed Figures

TimeformUS Spotlight Speed Figures

TimeformUS Trainer Ratings

TimeformUS Race Finder

TimeformUS Race Ratings

Our First Commercial

For more, check out our How to use TimeformUS Past Performances blog post.

More videos coming soon!

Visit TimeformUS.com

Add a credit card to your account

This entry was posted in Product features, Welcome to TimeformUS. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to How to Use TimeformUS.com (Video)

1. FLORIN CHIRITA says:

there is no strategy section for every race?

2. mike kreuzer says:

how do I access the pick 4 picks for the Kentucky oaks?

3. tony vega says:

how can you talk to someone from timeformus
    no number posted

4. dueywag says:

How do you print anything? The “how to” video is outdated, as it shows a way to print from the Fast PP page (although it’s not called that anymore and the tabs are different)/. It shows a printer icon but there is no longer one anywhere at all. So no way to print ANYTHING from this site? That’s a huge negative.

• TimeformUS says:

At the top of the PPs for any race there’s a print icon. It says “Print” and there’s 3 formats for printing PPs, just click on the print icon to see the options. Apologies for the outdated help page.

5. J. Hall says:

With the new number alignment with the european horses , how many points would be a length at the different distances?

6. mike says:

why isn’t there a phone number to contact you?

7. Timeform is just using a paradigm of the most up-to-date web interface styling. I have been used to having two or three hard-copy pages of BRISnet ultimate PPs for each race in front of me, but am intrigued by this new idea. I’m looking for a place where every item on any accessible page is indicated and explained, though. My suggestion is to be patient and give it a legit chance.

8. Bob Quinn says:

The problem I’m having is I like to look at a horses full running lines without having to scroll or hit more pp’s. The scroll bar is super thin and I’m just not comfortable having to continuously scroll up and down to get a feel for the horses lines. I think you’re trying to put too much on 1 page. Supplying a horses lifetime pp’s is a great feature but I’d like to see them available on a page/screen of their own. I find your site cumbersome, hard to navigate.

Thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s