Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 2: Assault Breaker (#8)
- Is bred to handle turf as a half-brother to 4-time turf winner Wild About Harry.
- Ran like a horse that would appreciate added ground in his debut.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Jonathan Thomas is 10 for 22 (45%, $3.62 ROI) with second-time starting maidens on the turf over the past 5 years.
5-2 on ML
Race 5: Ivy’s College Fund (#8)
- The 93 TimeformUS Race Rating for her last race at Monmouth suggests that the field was at least as tough as this one.
- Gets a rider upgrade to Jose Ortiz as she returns to New York.
- Has the ability to stalk in a race that features a few key speeds.
8-1 on ML
Race 9: Looking at Bikinis (#3)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring runners on or near the lead and he has the speed to be up close.
- Doesn’t need to improve much on the 118 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned in his debut.
- Should have no trouble stretching out in distances based on his pedigree.
5-2 on ML