Race 2: Swick (#6)
- Showed some ability in his dirt debut, earning a respectable 102 TimeformUS Speed Figure despite facing to 6th.
- His second dam was a Grade 3 winner on turf and he’s got some turf pedigree from sire Big Drama and damsire Mr. Greeley.
- John Terranova has had success with maidens in turf sprints.
6-1 on ML
Race 7: Xanthique (#10)
- The 105 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned in her turf debut is easily the highest number in the field.
- Handled a yielding course last time and she is likely to encounter similar going on Saturday.
- The TimeformUS Pace Projector is predicting that she will be contesting the early pace in a situation that favors front-runners.
5-2 on ML
Race 9: Nova Sol (#4)
- Showed promise in France as a 2-year-old, placing third in a Group 3 event behind Cala Tarida, who went on to finish 4th in a Group 1 this year.
- Closed well to finish second in her U.S. debut behind the highly-regarded Dogtag after a rough start.
- Handled good-to-soft ground as a juvenile, so she seems more likely than her stablemates to handle turf with some give to it.
5-2 on ML