Race 1: Blurred Line (#3)
- Put forth his best career effort going this distance on turf.
- Was in declining form the last time that he switched to dirt and may be able to do better as a fresh horse.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Danny Gargan is 5 for 13 ($4.30 ROI) off layoffs of 180 days or more in dirt routes.
10-1 on ML
Race 6: Fled (#4)
- Came home in very fast time in his turf debut at Laurel, in an effort that was even more dominant than the margin indicates.
- Is bred to be more of a turf horse since he’s out of a full-sister to turf stakes winner Miss Southern Miss.
- Is not meeting the strongest field for this class level.
8-1 on ML
Race 9: Listing (#4)
- Appreciated the turnback to 5 furlongs last time and gets to compete over a similar distance here.
- The 114 TimeformUS Speed Figure that earned for that Desert Code win is the highest turf number in the field.
- Gets a positive rider switch to top turf sprint jockey Joel Rosario.
4-1 on ML