Race 1: Blurred Line (#3)
- Put forth his best career effort going this distance on turf.
- Was in declining form the last time that he switched to dirt and may be able to do better as a fresh horse.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Danny Gargan is 5 for 13 ($4.30 ROI) off layoffs of 180 days or more in dirt routes.
10-1 on ML
Race 6: Fled (#4)
- Came home in very fast time in his turf debut at Laurel, in an effort that was even more dominant than the margin indicates.
- Is bred to be more of a turf horse since he’s out of a full-sister to turf stakes winner Miss Southern Miss.
- Is not meeting the strongest field for this class level.
8-1 on ML
Race 9: Listing (#4)
- Appreciated the turnback to 5 furlongs last time and gets to compete over a similar distance here.
- The 114 TimeformUS Speed Figure that earned for that Desert Code win is the highest turf number in the field.
- Gets a positive rider switch to top turf sprint jockey Joel Rosario.
4-1 on ML
r these picks from the Spa package that I purchased for $ 99.95
im a little confused with the TF site
This is a tiny fraction of the Spa Strategies you purchased. To get the full package:
To access the Betting Strategies PDFs, either use the Strategies Tab at the top of your Saratoga PPs OR click “My Purchases” by clicking your username at the top of the TimeformUS website.
Note: Strategies are typically available at 6pm the night before the races, and they are updated only for key scratches or surface changes late on the morning of the races.
I fell in love with this horse the first time he came into the paddock and knew he was the winner of that race in Belmont I think of him and pray for him and I know that horse has winter in him weather racetrack or onto a show horse