Race 2: Ownitifyouwantit (#3)
- His sire Midshipman wins with 14% of his turf runners.
- The dam has produced 4 turf winners from 4 foals to try the surface, including stakes winner Small Bear.
- Moved well over the synthetic surface at OBS as a 2-year-old, suggesting that he should make this transition to turf.
5-1 on ML
Race 7: Market Bubble (#5)
- Showed real ability in his career debut as a 2-year-old, overcoming a slow pace to win.
- Has been running in the wrong spots or on the wrong surfaces since that first start.
- Should handle the stretch-out in distance since his dam was a router and there is stamina in the female family.
8-1 on ML
Race 8: Pole Setter (#4)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be clearly in front in the early stages.
- Kicked home very well in the late stages of the Paradise Creek, showing an affinity for turf.
- Would be difficult to beat if he can repeat the field-best 116 TimeformUS Speed Figure he earned two back.
9-2 on ML