Race 4: Archumybaby (#2)
- Ran down the talented Summer Punch last time out.
- Will win this race if she merely repeats her last effort.
- Gary Gullo gets a 93 TimeformUS Trainer Rating second off the claim.
3-1 on ML
Race 5: Orbilicious (#7)
- Was compromised by a slow start against solid company two back.
- Made a premature move on the back stretch last time before tiring late.
- Is bred to improve on turf as a son of a dam who was clearly best on this surface, winning twice.
15-1 on ML
Race 8: Rally Cap (#3)
- Has earned some of the highest TimeformUS Speed Figures in the field.
- Was always wide last time in a race where the pace never fully developed.
- Makes his first start as a new gelding, and sports an eye-catching workout since that change.
9-5 on ML