Race 4: Becca Takes Charge (#8)
- Could play out as the one of the primary speeds in a race lacking a confirmed front-runner.
- Should appreciate the stretch-out in distance as a daughter of Will Take Charge from a versatile damside family.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Linda Rice is 10 for 25 (40 percent, $2.60 ROI) with maidens going from sprints to dirt routes in their second starts.
3-1 on ML
Race 7: Wegotoldyougotsold (#2)
- Would be formidable if he were to run back to either of his first two starts for the Bruce Levine barn.
- Has earned his speed figures against tougher company than his foes, including likely favorite Monteleone.
- May have been hindered by a wide trip last time over a track that seemed to slightly favor runners on the rail.
5-2 on ML
Race 8: Filibustin (#6)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she is fast enough to clear off to the lead, which is her preferred running style.
- The 112 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned in the Iroquois suggests she may be good enough to compete with these.
- Showed improved finishing power in her first start for the Gary Contessa barn last time.
6-1 on ML