Race 6: Team Win (#3)
- Can use her early speed to her advantage in a race where her two main rivals are deep closers.
- Improved on a sloppy track last time, which is sometimes indicative of turf ability.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Todd Pletcher is 30 for 118 (25 percent, $2.69 ROI) with maidens switching to turf for the first time.
10-1 on ML
Race 7: Achilles Warrior (#8)
- Showed potential in his debut at Saratoga last summer as a 2-year-old.
- Worked out a terrible trip in his final start of 2018 at Churchill Downs.
- Looked like a vastly improved horse when outworking graded stakes runner Strike Power at Gulfstream last week.
12-1 on ML