Race 3: The J Y (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a No Speed scenario and he figures to be racing close to the front.
- Is dropping in class after meeting tougher foes as the open N1X level in his last two starts.
- Should appreciate the slight stretch-out in distance.
9-2 on ML
Race 6: Stanhope (#4)
- Showed a strong preference for turf last time, narrowly losing going 6 furlongs.
- Should appreciate the stretch-out in distance since his dam won going 9 furlongs.
- May be able to control the early pace in a race that doesn’t feature a ton of speed.
5-2 on ML
Race 9: Gotham Gala (#9)
- The TimeformUS Speed Figures she earned over the summer, between 113 and 116, are the highest in this field.
- Encountered traffic when attempting to rally in her last start at Keeneland, and won anyway.
- Seems to be best going this distance and may have an edge over what can be a demanding course.
3-1 on ML