Top 5 Reasons To Buy our 2020 Breeders’ Cup Package Now:
1) TimeformUS’s illuminating Contender PPs for ALL Pre-Entered Horses in each of the 14 BC races are available beginning the afternoon on Wednesday October 28th. By buying this package now, you get access to the official pre-entrant PPs, and the full BC package the following week.
2) TimeformUS Speed Figures and are harmonized to the Timeform Global Rating scale, so that you can easily compare the speed figures of horses from across North America to horses from around the world who ship in for the Breeders’ Cup. Also, for European shippers, we offer best-in-class commentary and ratings from the Timeform Global Team.
3) BC Package Buyers will get exclusive in-depth analysis and betting strategies (yes, the tickets!) for all Breeders’ Cup races from analysts including our David Aragona and DRF’s Marcus Hersh. The team will evaluate all of the BC horses’ chances in each race, and offer their wagering strategies, including actual bet constructions for all races. In addition, you’ll have access to the Breeders’ Cup Players’ Guide from DRF, which will include Pace Analyses of key races from Craig Milkowski plus Jamie Lynch’s analysis of all the European Shippers to the Cup!
4) And of course: You’ll have unlimited PPs for ALL races at ALL Tracks on Breeders’ Cup Friday and Saturday, November 6th and 7th. These past performances will include TimeformUS’s best-in-class Pace Projectors for all races, allowing you to make order out of chaos as horses converge from tracks across the country and put their speed on display.
5) Unlimited access to Charts for all North American BC Preps! Beginning with the Contenders’ PPs, just click on the 1-2-3 finishers in any of the PPs for North American races, and the TimeformUS Charts Tool will launch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What’s the timeline for the elements in this package, if I buy it?
- Breeders’ Cup Pre-Entry PPs for all fourteen races are available beginning the afternoon of October 28th
- The Breeders’ Cup Players Guide will first be available in the PPs (at the Strategies Tab at the top of the Pre-Entry PPs) on Thursday October 28th with initial analysis from the DRF Team. The Pace analysis from Craig Milkowski and the Euro Shipper Analysis from Jamie Lynch will be added to the guide on Thursday November 4th.
- Race Analysis and Betting Strategies from our Aragona and Hersh will be available at the top of the Breeders’ Cup PPs for all Package buyers the night before the November 6th-7th Breeders’ Cup races, and will be updated for any significant scratches on raceday.
- Your unlimited access to all races on November 6th and 7th for other tracks will be available as soon as entries are drawn for races running on those dates–typically by November 4th in the afternoon.
Q: I only want Breeders’ Cup final PPs because I don’t need more than a few days to prepare for these fourteen races. Can I just buy Keeneland PPs for November 6th and 7th?
A: Yes, you can buy those as stand-alone PPs, but in that case you won’t get access to our comprehensive Player’s Guide and Betting Strategies for the Cup, and you won’t get the unlimited PPs for all tracks on those 2 days.
Q: I’m already an Unlimited Access PPs Subscriber for $74.95 a month. Will I get complimentary access to everything in the package.
A: If you’re on our $74.95 Unlimited Monthly PP Plan, you’ll get access to all PPs, but you’ll need to buy the package to have access to the Betting Strategies and Players’ Guide from our experts.
Please note Unlimited Annual Subscribers ($799.95 a year) have access to all content in the Package, at NO additional charge. Please email us at TFUSsupport@drf.com if interested it converting to an annual plan, or if you have any questions at all.