Race 1: Its a Ford (#2)
- Had previously earned some competitive speed figures on other circuits before coming into Rob Atras’s barn.
- Ran better than it appears last time, when she closed well over a racetrack that was favoring front-runners.
- Is likely to be an overlay due to the presence of turf horse Shannon’s Girl.
7-2 on ML
Race 4: Dawn’s Early Light (#4)
- Is bred to be a nice horse as a half-brother to Grade 1-placed My Happy Face.
- Comes in with some competitive TimeformUS Speed Figures from Kentucky.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past year, Danny Gargan is 9 for 17 (53%, $4.02 ROI) first off the claim.
6-1 on ML
Race 8: Stan the Man (#5)
- Appears to be working very well for his return to the races.
- Is capable of earning competitive speed figures going this distance despite achieving most of his success going longer.
- Has done some of his best work over wet tracks, and there’s plenty of rain in the forecast for Sunday.
5-1 on ML