Race 2: Danny California (#8)
- Was compromised by a slow pace and kickback that was hindering closers last time.
- Ran deceptively well, albeit against cheaper company, in his two prior turf starts for Jorge Abreu.
- Has improved significantly in recent months and can better his prior turf form.
8-1 on ML
Race 3: Fabulous Fun (#1)
- Was touted prior to his Saratoga debut and has trained well for his return this year.
- Ran better than it appears last time, making a brief middle move after breaking slowly.
- Should be fitter for his second start off the layoff.
9-2 on ML
Race 8: Tuned (#5)
- The 107 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned in her U.S. debut at Keeneland makes her a good fit for this race.
- Is bred to be a high quality runner as a daughter of multiple Grade 1 winner Zagora.
- Showed potential going back to her debut in France, beating eventual Group 1-placed filly Platane.
4-1 on ML