Race 1: Girl of Tosconova (#3)
- Earned a competitive 95 TimeformUS Speed Figure going this distance two back.
- Encountered trouble in upper stretch last time and still ran on well thereafter.
- Should offer decent value since her main rival will get bet based off superior turf performances in this dirt race.
3-1 on ML
Race 8: Arthur’s Hope (#7)
- His top TimeformUS Speed Figures of 124 and 119 are significant faster than his rivals have earned recently.
- There isn’t an abundance of speed in this race, and he projects to work out a great trip stalking outside the leaders.
- Has run well over this Aqueduct strip in the past.
6-1 on ML
Race 9: Operation Roses (#1)
- His bullet workout on October 28 was in company with this barn’s stakes winner Zenden, who won with a TimeformUS Speed Figure of 110 in his next start.
- His dam earned nearly a quarter-million dollars in her career and has produced a pair of dirt winners.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Todd Pletcher is 10 for 32 (31%, $2.42 ROI) with 3-year-old and older first time starters in dirt sprints at Aqueduct.
4-1 on ML