Race 2: Honey Won’t (#5)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a fast pace and his TimeformUS Late Pace Rating of 87 is the highest in the field.
- Never had a chance when he competed 9 days ago, as he was off slowly and in trouble for much of the race.
- Drops in class and won in his only prior start against claiming company.
6-1 on ML
Race 4: Amos (#2)
- Was squeezed back at the start last time, putting her out of position for the entire race.
- Was similarly compromised by a slow start two back.
- Should work out a better trip today given her inside post position and the tactical speed she had shown in prior starts on dirt.
3-1 on ML
Race 7: Kumar (#5)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be stalking the pace in a scenario likely to favor those on or near the lead.
- Has shown significantly improved form since returning from the layoff and arriving in the barn of Rudy Rodriguez.
- Shouldn’t have a major issue transitioning back to dirt given his prior form on this surface and his dirt-oriented pedigree.
5-1 on ML