Race 2: Too Early (#3)
- Raced greenly in his debut, only hitting his best stride in the final furlong once finally worked into the clear.
- Gets a rider switch to Linda Rice’s go-to pilot Jose Lezcano, who has been riding well.
- Linda Rice has a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with second time starters overall.
6-1 on ML
Race 4: Kingmeister (#5)
- Is a half-brother to the stakes-winning sprinter Strike Power, so he has a right to be precocious.
- Has trained well in the morning while getting a good schooling working in company.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Mark Hennig is 10 for 48 (21%, $4.25 ROI) with 2-year-old first time starters on dirt.
4-1 on ML
Race 8: Playtone (#2)
- Improved with the addition of a shadow roll last time, which helped her run straight through the stretch.
- The 99 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned for her maiden win last time out suggests she’s good enough to beat this field.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be racing close to the front in a situation favoring the early leaders.
5-2 on ML