Race 1: Beach Access (#4)
- The Pace Projector is predicting he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Apprentice Joey Martinez has been riding very well recently at Aqueduct, orchestrating some upsets.
- Ran well at this level prior to the layoff, earning a speed figure that would make him formidable here.
5-1 on ML
Race 2: War Canoe (#7)
- Is getting some minor class relief after facing the multiple graded stakes-placed filly Fifty Five in her last two starts.
- Has run well over these Aqueduct turf courses in the past.
- Possesses more tactical speed than she used to have, which should come in handy in a fairly paceless race.
5-2 on ML
Race 8: Break Curfew (#2)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be vying for the front in a situation favoring the early leaders.
- Was compromised by a stumbling start last time and then was unable to make an impact over a muddy track that she dislikes.
- Earned a 109 TimeformUS Speed Figure in the Prioress two back, and a repeat of that number would make her tough.
3-1 on ML