Race 2: Stonefactor (#10)
- Was cooked by getting embroiled in a duel through fast early fractions last time.
- Should appreciate the drop in class and cutback to 6 furlongs
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
7-2 on ML
Race 6: High Jingo (#10)
- Earned a 104 TimeformUS Speed Figure at this level two back, a number clearly good enough to beat this field.
- Should sit a good trip stalking the likely speed Forgotten Hero in a race that doesn’t feature much other pace.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Jason Servis is 12 for 36 (33%, $2.32 ROI) with horses who finished out of the money last time out and are now racing for a $35,000 claiming tag or more on turf, with no layoff.
9-2 on ML
Race 8: Blockade (#5)
- Was earning some impressive speed figures as a 2-year-old and has a right to run much faster with natural maturity.
- Appears to be working well for his return to the races.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Shug McGaughey is 6 for 17 (35%, $2.93 ROI) off layoffs of 180 days or more in turf routes at NYRA.
8-1 on ML