Race 5: Three Outlaws (#8)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will get a fast pace to close into.
- Gets a positive rider switch to Irad Ortiz after a wide trip last time.
- Proved that he could compete at this level two back when finishing ahead of likely favorite Crack Shot.
9-2 on ML
Race 8: Carrera Cat (#8)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Got discouraged chasing a gate-to-wire winner last time when they decided to rate her.
- Showed that she could get the 7 furlong distance over this course last winter.
6-1 on ML
Race 9: Miss J McKay (#10)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will get a fast pace to close into.
- The 102 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned for her last effort makes her good enough to win this.
- Has an experience edge on some of her main rivals.
7-2 on ML