Race 5: Luck Money (#4)
- According to Trakus, she ran 55 feet farther than the winner last time and 63 feet farther than the runner-up.
- Has significantly improved since stretching out on turf and appears to have another forward move in her.
- Is bred to be a nice one as a half-sister to Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile (on synth) winner Furthest Land.
5-1 on ML
Race 8: Frontier Market (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will get a fast pace to close into.
- Has only finished out of the exacta once in his 11 career starts.
- His TimeformUS Speed Figures have been trending upward with almost every start.
3-1 on ML
Race 9: Montauk Daddy (#7)
- Comes out of a live race, as winner Another Miracle returned to finish third in the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint.
- Ran off while getting out around the far turn last time, causing him to tire prematurely.
- Has been working very well since his last race with the addition of an extension blinker.
10-1 on ML
Race 10: Tapage (#4)
- Is bred to be a runner as a son of Grade 1 dirt winner Hystericalady.
- Has trained better than he’s run in the afternoons, but seems to be rounding into fitness.
- Ran better than it seems last time when getting an awkward trip, forced to make an early move entering the far turn.
7-2 on ML