Race 4: Kosciuszko (#6)
- Earned a competitive 109 TimeformUS Speed Figure in his return from the layoff two back.
- Was somewhat compromised by a slow pace last time in a race wired up front.
- Should work out a good trip stalking two need-the-lead types.
5-1 on ML
Race 6: Full Salute (#6)
- The Pace Projector is predicting he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- This barn has sent out two longshots to run very well in the past couple of weeks.
- Shows a bullet gate work last week that is almost a full second faster than the next-best of 127 works that day.
6-1 on ML
Race 7: Shamrock Kid (#10)
- Ran better than it appears last time, overcoming a slow start and an unfavorable pace setup to nearly win.
- Should appreciate the slight turnback to a one-turn mile.
- Trainer Rick Schosberg has had a solid year with limited runners in 2019.
8-1 on ML