Race 4: Somethingtotellyou (#5)
- Was green and sluggish in the early stages of his debut, but was still running on across the wire.
- Is bred to appreciate added ground as a son of a 9-furlong stakes winning dam.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Todd Pletcher is 38 for 124 (31%, $2.04 ROI) with second time starting maidens stretching out on dirt over the past 5 years.
6-1 on ML
Race 6: Beale Street (#8)
- Showed some promise in her initial turf route last winter when finishing third behind the subsequently stakes-placed Dyna Passer.
- Made a strong late rally from far back last time at Laurel, suggesting that added ground will benefit her.
- Michael Matz gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating when teaming up with jockey Jose Vargas.
8-1 on ML
Race 8: Zip Drive (#2)
- Should appreciate the turnback in distance given that her only win came sprinting on turf.
- The 107 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned last time out is the highest in this field.
- Is arguably facing a softer field this time than the one she met at Keeneland last out.
7-2 on ML