Race 2: Jo’s Bold Cat (#9)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will get a fast pace to close into.
- Has focused on sprint distances recently, but is arguably best going this one-mile.
- Was facing comparable company facing starter allowance foes out of town.
4-1 on ML
Race 5: Micheline (#4)
- Ran deceptively well in her debut and then graduated in the Sorority two back.
- Has been green in all of her races and still has significant room for improvement.
- Makes her first turf start with Lasix after being overmatched on dirt last time.
8-1 on ML
Race 8: Beau Belle (#3)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be on the lead and there isn’t much speed in this race.
- Is coming into this race in the best form of her career, improving with each start.
- Hasn’t got many chances going this distance but is arguably best over marathon trips.
10-1 on ML
Race 9: Ashaar (#10)
- Was visually impressive in his debut going a demanding 7 furlongs at Belmont.
- Has the pedigree to relish route distances as a half-brother to multiple graded stakes winning router Mendip.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Kiaran McLaughlin is 9 for 23 (39%, $2.32 ROI) with last-out debut winners on dirt.
5-1 on ML