Race 5: Puffery (#6)
- Is exiting a deceptively strong race at this level, in which she was hindered at the start.
- Earned a competitive TimeformUS Speed Figure when showing speed two back at Saratoga.
- Has the tactical speed to be forwardly placed in a situation projected to favor runners on or near the lead.
6-1 on ML
Race 7: My Bronx Tail (#6)
- Looms as the lone speed, and she clearly runs her best races when allowed to control the early pace.
- Ignore her last race, since she failed to make the front and was always out of position.
- Might have the stamina to go a mile these days, as she finished strongly to beat a solid field going 7 furlongs two back.
5-1 on ML
Race 9: Maedean (#5)
- Is the only horse in this field to have won routing on dirt.
- Defeated a strong group of maidens when rallying to victory last time before galloping out strongly.
- Is bred to continue improving with added ground and maturity.
2-1 on ML