Race 1: Mandatory (#6)
- Was green in his debut, racing wide on the turn before hitting his best stride late.
- Is bred to appreciate added ground as an American Pharaoh-sired half-brother to Grade 1 router I’m a Chatterbox.
- John Kimmel has been having a strong year with this crop of 2-year-olds.
7-2 on ML
Race 5: Seismic Wave (#4)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a fast pace and he has the highest TimeformUS Late Pace Rating of 114.
- May appreciate the slight turnback to a mile after failing to stretch out successfully.
- Was badly compromised by a slow pace last time in the Hill Prince.
5-1 on ML
Race 8: True Timber (#4)
- Probably needed his first start back off the layoff in the Kelso last time.
- Seven furlongs is arguably his best distance, so he should appreciate the slight turnback.
- Would be an awfully tough foe for Maximum Security if he gets back to his 2018 Cigar Mile form.
8-1 on ML