Race 4: Swayed (#10)
- Was earning competitive speed figures when she was running on the NYRA circuit in 2017.
- Got disastrous trips in her two turf starts at Gulfstream Park last winter.
- Patrick Biancone has had a bit of success with the stakes runners he’s shipped to New York recently.
15-1 on ML
Race 7: Leitone (#4)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he’ll be clearly in front in a situation favoring horses on or near the lead.
- Has won each of his last two dirt starts in gate-to-wire fashion.
- Earned an excellent 112 TimeformUS Speed Figure two back and would have run even faster on June 16 had he not been geared down late.
5-2 on ML
Race 8: Made You Look (#6)
- Has not been finishing off his recent route races as strongly as you’d like to see.
- Shouldn’t mind the turnback in distance since he sprinted effectively early in his career.
- Has run two of his best career races going the one turn at Belmont Park.
2-1 on ML