Race 3: Peter’s Project (#7)
- Has regained strong form for the Jeffrey Englehart barn.
- Lost all chance when shuffled to back of the pack at the half-mile pole last time.
- Has won 11 of 27 starts going this 1 1/16 miles distance.
9-2 on ML
Race 6: She Takes Charge (#7)
- Ten of the 11 horses to run back out of her debut improved their TimeformUS Speed Figures by 10 to 47 points in their next start.
- Is apparently working well for her return to the races.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be up close in a situation favoring runners on or near the lead.
7-2 on ML
Race 7: Chantry Flats (#9)
- Has the tactical speed to work out an advantageous trip tracking Everyonelovesjames.
- Earned competitive TimeformUS Speed Figures in all of his recent starts despite facing maidens.
- Won going a mile last time, but it is arguably better going this 9-furlong distance.
8-1 on ML