Race 4: Bacchanalia (#6)
- Ran well in her debut behind the subsequently Grade 1-placed Princesa Carolina.
- Was green in her last start, refusing to settle early before ducking out under pressure in the lane.
- Can turn the tables on Coilean Bawn if she runs a more professional race this time.
7-2 on ML
Race 5: Super Silver (#5)
- Was unwisely rated last time and then shuffled to the back of the pack on the turn.
- Has run his better races when up close to the pace and should be more aggressively ridden here.
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring runners on or near the lead.
12-1 on ML
Race 9: Simply Breathless (#1)
- Was compromised by a speed-favoring course and an uncomfortable trip last time.
- Has been keeping stronger company than the rivals she meets in this relatively weak Grade 3 event.
- Joel Rosario should be a perfect fit for this late runner who needs to get covered up early.
5-2 on ML