Race 4: Gucci Factor (#6)
- Blew the start last time when spotting the field by about 6 lengths, yet actually ran well after that.
- Should appreciate the slight cutback in distance to 1 1/16 miles.
- Has the tactical speed to get the jump on the closers in what could be a paceless race.
7-2 on ML
Race 6: Build to Suit (#1)
- Ran extremely well in the Morrissey two back when he was probably best after a less-than-ideal trip.
- Was visually impressive when easily beating a solid open company field last time.
- Should get a head start on main rival Celtic Chaos this time, provided he breaks cleanly.
2-1 on ML
Race 7: Satisfy (#7)
- Earned a 116 TimeformUS Speed Figure in this race last year, and a repeat of that number would make her tough to beat.
- Never really had a chance to rally in her return at Monmouth as she got held up in traffic on the turn.
- Should be fitter for her second start off the layoff.
3-1 on ML
Race 10: Midnight Disguise (#9)
- There is a fair amount of speed in this race, so she should get an honest pace to close into.
- A one-turn mile is arguably her best distance, and she earned a competitive speed figure going this trip two back.
- Joel Rosario should be a good fit for this late-running filly.
7-2 on ML