Race 1: Knockout Punch (#5)
- Is bred to appreciate more ground than he got to work with in his only other turf start.
- Actually showed some speed in that turf debut before racing greenly and dropping back.
- Low-profile connections will ensure that he’s a square price, but trainer Bob Dunham has sent out live runners at this meet.
15-1 on ML
Race 7: London House (#5)
- The 113 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned back in February would be good enough to beat this field.
- Has a right to run faster now with natural maturity, assuming he’s ready off the layoff.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be stalking the pace in a situation favoring runners on or near the lead.
7-2 on ML