Race 1: Curlin Road (#3)
- Probably doesn’t need to improve much on his winning effort last time.
- With the exception of the marathon experiment two back, he’s been in good form for Rudy Rodriguez.
- Has the tactical speed to not be compromised by a potential slow pace.
9-5 on ML
Race 6: Super Silver (#6)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a No Speed scenario, and this horse should be on the lead.
- Showed that he can handle a wet track at Saratoga two back.
- Didn’t get the right trip last time when he was unable to make the lead and shuffled back on the turn.
9-2 on ML