Race 6: Daria’s Angel (#7)
- Made her return from the layoff going a distance that is too short for her.
- Earned some speed figures over the winter that would make her formidable here.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be on or near the lead in a situation favoring the front-runners.
4-1 on ML
Race 7: Sinwaan (#6)
- Got shuffled back on the turn last time and then wasn’t persevered with late.
- Is one of the few fillies in this field shown the ability to pass horses.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Kiaran McLaughlin is 19 for 69 (28%, $2.18 ROI) with horses off for 60 to 120 days in dirt sprints.
6-1 on ML