Race 2: Vip Nation (#8)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she could be on the lead in a No Speed scenario.
- Runs her best races from the front end, and Kendrick Carmouche is sure to be sending her in this spot.
- Has earned some of the highest TimeformUS Speed Figures on turf out of anyone in this field.
3-1 on ML
Race 6: So Gracious (#4)
- Ran very well going a sprint distance in her turf debut at Saratoga.
- Was compromised by a tangled start going a distance that was too far for her last time.
- This 7-furlong distance should be perfect for her, whereas her two main rivals may prefer either shorter or longer trips.
6-1 on ML
Race 8: Glorious Empire (#2)
- Proved that he doesn’t necessarily require marathon distances to be effective in the Fort Lauderdale last year.
- Should have gotten needed fitness out of his return, in which he chased a very fast pace.
- Is the most naturally talented runner in this field when he’s in top form.
9-2 on ML