Race 5: Carom (#4)
- Got a poor ride when going wide around both turns at Saratoga on July 18.
- Ran a respectable race against a much tougher field last time.
- Won his only prior start against claiming company, so he should appreciate this drop in class.
3-1 on ML
Race 7: So Charming (#4)
- Encountered trouble when attempting to launch her rally at Colonial Downs last time.
- Has run some of her best races at Belmont Park, all over this inner turf course.
- Should be the biggest price of the main contenders even though she hasn’t run significantly slower than the others.
6-1 on ML