Race 1: Amos (#6)
- Was steadied after the start last time, placing her too far behind in the early going.
- Ran her best dirt races when she’s up close to the pace, and she should be more forwardly placed this time.
- Gets a positive rider switch to Joel Rosario in her second turf start.
3-1 on ML
Race 7: Embolden (#3)
- The 94 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned last time is tied for the highest turf figure in the field.
- There’s other speed in here, but this colt might be the fastest of all in the early going.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Trainer Mike Stidham is 19 for 66 (29%, $2.30 ROI) with last-out winners in turf sprints over 5 years.
7-2 on ML
Race 9: Daphne Moon (#2)
- Overcame a slow start to loop the field impressively in her debut.
- Finishes like a horse who should have no trouble stretching out in distance.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will get a fast pace to close into.
9-2 on ML