Race 4: Noble Jewel (#5)
- Won her debut going this 6-furlong distance on the turf.
- Encountered trouble when attempting to mount a rally at Saratoga last time.
- Should appreciate the drop in class after finding allowance foes a bit too tough in recent starts.
9-2 on ML
Race 7: Backsideofthemoon (#2)
- Gets a major trainer upgrade as he makes his first start off the claim for Rudy Rodriguez.
- Has earned speed figures in the past that would make him formidable against this field.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he should take up a stalking a position in a situation predicted to favor horses on or near the lead.
4-1 on ML