Race 3: Swamp Rat (#7)
- Should get some pace to close into with a few key speeds signed on.
- Did not get ideal trips in his last two races when a bit too rank with blinkers, which come off here.
- May really appreciate this turnback to a sprint given that he won his debut going 6 furlongs.
3-1 on ML
Race 9: Structor (#7)
- Came home in swift closing fractions to win his debut stylishly.
- The 93 TimeformUS Speed Figure he earned first time out makes him very competitive with rivals exiting stakes.
- Has worked well in company with older stablemate Digital Age in recent weeks.
5-2 on ML
Race 10: Vino Rosso (#3)
- Ten furlongs is arguably his best distance, and he showed that in the Gold Cup two back.
- Never seemed comfortable in the Whitney last time when having to hustled throughout.
- Todd Pletcher takes the blinkers off, and this horse has worked very well without them in recent weeks.
7-2 on ML