Race 2: Bucked Tooth (#2)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a “No Speed” situation, yet this horse is a front-runner who can take advantage.
- Throw out his turf performance last time since that’s just not his preferred surface.
- Gets a positive rider switch to Kendrick Carmouche, who can nurse him along on the front end.
6-1 on ML
Race 5: King’s Honor (#6)
- Is coming out of a race that may be stronger than the final time indicates.
- Has a pedigree that suggests that shorter distances may be in his wheelhouse.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Jonathan Thomas is 12 for 24 (50%, $3.90 ROI) with maiden second time starters on the turf over 5 years.
7-2 on ML
Race 7: Miss Mystique (#2)
- Is likely to make the front here as long as she breaks cleanly, something she didn’t do two back.
- Kendrick Carmouche has ridden her well, since he’s made use of her early speed.
- Defeated the likely favorite, Mentality, going this distance last November.
5-1 on ML