Race 1: Days of Spring (#2)
- Was hindered by a slow pace last time in a race dominated by front-runners.
- The winner of her last, Sweet Melania, returned to finish a strong second in the P. G. Johnson Stakes.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Todd Pletcher is 17 for 58 (29%, $2.16 ROI) with horses dropping from maiden special weight to maiden claiming company in turf routes.
6-5 on ML
Race 5: Clyde’s Runner (#4)
- Should appreciate the slight turnback to a one-turn mile.
- Has been a new horse since they changed his running style and have started using his early speed.
- The winner of his last race, Mo Gee, returned to win his next start while improving his TimeformUS Speed Figure by 3 points.
4-1 on ML