Race 5: Brilliant Brooks (#2)
- Found himself in a very difficult race in his debut, as both horses who finished ahead of him may be stakes-bound.
- All 3 of the dam’s wins came on the turf, so he’s bred to handle the surface switch.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Jeremiah Englehart is 4 for 19 (21%, $3.65 ROI) with second time starting maidens trying turf for the first time.
4-1 on ML
Race 7: Fiftyshays Ofgreen (#2)
- John Servis tends to send live runners to the NYRA circuit.
- Is bred to handle longer distances, since her dam is a full-sister to multiple G1-winning router Composure.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, John Servis is 10 for 27 (37%, $3.57 ROI) going from turf to dirt routes with maidens.
10-1 on ML
Race 8: Neverland Rock (#7)
- Comes into this race in the best form of his career, which is not the case for some of his rivals.
- Defeated two of his main competitors when second behind the talented Archidust last time.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be stalking a pace that is expected to favor runners on or near the lead.
7-2 on ML