Race 3: First Forever (#7)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Ran better than her finishing position indicates last time after chasing a runaway winner.
- Chris Englehart is coming off a very strong Saratoga meet.
6-1 on ML
Race 6: Trial and Error (#4)
- Had a right to get tired after setting a fast pace in that race at Monmouth last time.
- The winner of her last race returned to win again, improving her TimeformUS Speed Figure by 12 points.
- Has the speed to take advantage of situation in which her two main rivals are closers.
7-2 on ML
Race 7: Rose Flower (#9)
- Was extremely impressive when rallying from far back to win her last race with a respectable 101 Timeform Rating.
- Is 2-for-2 in races under a mile.
- May get some pace ahead of her with Euro shipper Comedy likely to show speed along with front-runner Saint Moon.
6-1 on ML