Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 4: Ekhtibaar (#4)
- Is clearly best on dirt, yet his solid recent dirt form is obscured by a number of poor turf efforts.
- Ran one of his best races over this course and distance last year.
- Trainer Ray Handal gets a 98 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses going from turf to dirt.
5-2 on ML
Race 9: Emaraaty (#2)
- The 117 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned in his U.S. debut suggests that he’s getting back to his best European form.
- Was too keen in that victory last time and should be more settled second off the layoff here.
- Is bred to be a top runner as a half-brother to multiple Group 1-winning turfer Izzi Top.
9-2 on ML
Race 10: Green Light Go (#3)
- The 107 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned in his Saratoga Special victory is the highest number in the field.
- Has the physical attributes of a horse who should have no trouble handling the slight stretch-out to 7 furlongs.
- Was still somewhat green last time, so there’s potential for further improvement.
8-5 on ML