Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 1: More Thunder (#5)
- Goldencents wins with 18% of his turf progeny, according to DRF Sire Stats.
- His dam wasn’t a great turf horse, but she was arguably best on this surface.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Steve Klesaris is 7 for 27 (26%, $3.39 ROI) with second time starting maidens over 5 years.
9-2 on ML
Race 4: I’llhandalthecash (#8)
- Ran well when using stalking tactics two back, beating the same horse that My Galina defeated in her debut.
- Did well to lead them into the last furlong last time in a race that fell apart in the late stages.
- Should work out a great trip sitting just off the three speeds in here.
3-1 on ML
Race 8: Day Dayenu (#1)
- Is bred to be precocious as a daughter of Into Mischief, and she’s out of multiple stakes-winning dam.
- Has looked very good in some recent workouts, building upon her impressive sales workout from March.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Jorge Abreu is 5 for 11 (45%, $4.34 ROI) with first time starters on the dirt.
7-2 on ML
Race 11: Risky Mischief (#6)
- Was impressive in her debut, setting a fast pace after breaking a step slowly from the rail.
- It’s a good sign to see Jose Ortiz stay here in a race where he clearly had other options.
- Is drawn well outside of her main pace rival Mundaye Call.
6-1 on ML