Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 4: Fully Vested (#1)
- Ran better than it appears in his turf debut two back, as he was wide and out of position for much of the race.
- The winner from his last race returned to win with a 119 TimeformUS Speed Figure.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a No Speed situation.
3-1 on ML
Race 10: Lady Montdore (#7)
- Won this race last year in a similar situation, as the controlling speed in a race lacking pace.
- May not have cared for a boggy course in the Sheepshead Bay two back.
- Got an uncomfortable trip in the New York last time, as she was forced to rate on the backstretch and was bumped at the quarter pole.
12-1 on ML
Race 11: Mr. Buff (#1)
- His last two TimeformUS Speed Figures of 129 and 126 are good enough to make him a serious threat in this Grade 1 event.
- He’s the only front-runner in the field and he drew a perfect post position down inside.
- Has won 6 of 8 starts going this 1 1/8 miles distance.
8-1 on ML