Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 1: Financialstability (#7)
- Was somewhat green in his debut, losing some momentum while bumping horses approaching the quarter pole.
- Should have more speed with that debut experience under his belt.
- This 4-year-old gelding is a big son of Midnight Lute who might need to race into fitness.
2-1 on ML
Race 7: Leaveuwithasmile (#3)
- Showed plenty of speed in her debut on the turf, blasting out of the gate before tiring in the lane.
- This barn is not afraid to switch surfaces second time out, so she may have been dirt-meant all along.
- Is bred to handle dirt since her dam is a half-sister to capable dirt runners Newport Breeze and Doups Point.
4-1 on ML
Race 8: Hit A Provisional (#11)
- That 102 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned in her turf start two back is good enough to win races at this level.
- Her tactical speed should be an asset in this one-mile race on the inner course.
- Jorge Abreu gets a 94 TimeformUS Trainer Rating third off a layoff.
6-1 on ML