Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 2: Minsky Moment (#1)
- Got way too far behind a moderate pace going a mile last time.
- Should appreciate this slight stretch-out to 1 1/8 miles.
- Has arguably run his best races on turf despite not winning on this surface.
3-1 on ML
Race 4: Game Boy Benny (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he’s fast enough to make the lead here.
- Has some sneaky pedigree to handle the turf on the dam’s side.
- Would be formidable here if he’s able to transfer his series of triple-digit TimeformUS Speed Figures to turf.
5-1 on ML
Race 7: Saratoga Beauty (#8)
- Was bet down to 9-5 favoritism in her debut when she was clearly well-meant.
- Broke slowly and received a very uncomfortable trip thereafter in her unveiling.
- Should show a lot more speed this time, as Paco Lopez comes back in to ride.
9-2 on ML
Race 9: English Breeze (#7)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will get a fast pace to close into.
- Did well to produce such an effective closing kick after getting rank in the early stages last time.
- The 89 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned in that New York-bred race stacks up well against these open company foes.
5-1 on ML