Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 3: Out of Trouble (#8)
- The Pace Projector is predicting she will be on the lead in a situation where there is No Speed, and she’s run well on the front end in the past.
- Had many excuses for those poor efforts since last summer.
- Ran deceptively well when back on turf last time using an unfamiliar running style.
8-1 on ML
Race 8: Four Freedoms (#4)
- Has run well enough to compete at this level on occasion.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be close to the front in a situation favoring the early leaders.
- Chris Englehart has done well at this meet by picking his spots, making the ambitious placement here meaningful.
12-1 on ML
Race 9: Andesite (#7)
- Stalked a fast pace in his debut before coasting home as an easy winner.
- Should be racing in close attendance to Tuggle in a race that does not feature a ton of speed.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Brad Cox is 7 for 14 (50%, $3.28 ROI) with 2-year-old last-out maiden winners on turf.
8-1 on ML