Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 3: Behind the Couch (#5)
- The 99 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned last time out makes her a top contender.
- Is one of the few horses in this race actually bred to get the distance.
- Can sit off what should be an honest pace, with three main speeds in the mix.
5-2 on ML
Race 6: Rockin Jo (#3)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he’s fast enough to contest the lead after he was rated in his prior start.
- The 99 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned last time is the highest last-out figure in the field.
- Gets a positive rider switch to Manny Franco.
12-1 on ML
Race 7: Big Q (#2)
- Is one of the few true closers in a field that is loaded with speed.
- Stepped up nicely in the Adirondack last time, reaching contention in midstretch while getting pushed into the rail.
- May be set to improve again as she adds Lasix for this third start of her career.
6-1 on ML
Race 8: City Man (#3)
- Was visually impressive in his debut, overcoming greenness and a wide trip to win impressively.
- Performed like a horse who should relish the added furlong he gets to work with.
- Didn’t run significantly slower in his debut than his rivals exiting stakes races.
3-1 on ML
Race 10: Not That Brady (#7)
- His recent TimeformUS Speed Figures, all between 118 and 122, tower over this field.
- Was arguably best in each of his last two starts, barely losing after setting contested paces.
- Is a more convincing candidate to handle this 9-furlong distance than many others in this field.
5-2 on ML