Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 4: Grit and Glory (#5)
- Has a right to improve off a 2-month break after racing 3 times in quick succession at the Churchill Downs meet.
- Appears to be training forwardly for this Saratoga start.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Stanley Hough is 8 for 24 (33%, $3.54 ROI) in dirt routes.
7-2 on ML
Race 8: Shamrock Kid (#4)
- There isn’t much speed in this race, and the Pace Projector is predicting that he’ll be vying for early command.
- It’s conceivable that this 9-furlong distance may be in his wheelhouse since he’s previously run his best races going a mile.
- Earned a competitive 113 TimeformUS Speed Figure in his first start off the claim for Rick Schosberg.
8-1 on ML
Race 9: Hotsy Totsy (#10)
- Encountered traffic trouble when closing well to be third amongst a crowded field in the Sandringham Stakes at Royal Ascot.
- Looked like she had adapted nicely in her recent workout in company with older stakes mare Homeland Security.
- Shouldn’t mind a bit of give in the ground after substantial rain on Wednesday.
3-1 on ML