Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 2: Smooth With a Kick (#5)
- Handled this course and distance very well in her maiden win last time, earning a strong 104 TimeformUS Speed Figure.
- Has the tactical speed to make the lead in a race that features a No Speed situation.
- Worked with Dunbar Road in her final drill for this race and held her own against that superior rival.
7-5 on ML
Race 4: Red Knight (#5)
- Got poor trips in each of his last two starts, racing wide las time and making a premature move the time before.
- Obviously figures to relish this 1 5/8 miles distance, having won going as far as 2 miles.
- Has the tactical speed to get the jump on deep closers like Highland Sky and Pillar Mountain.
8-5 on ML
Race 8: Noblame (#9)
- Deserves another chance on grass as a daughter of good turf sire Blame.
- Should love this 5 1/2 furlong distance given her preference for shorter trips at Charles Town.
- Has reportedly been working well for this race, on both turf and dirt.
10-1 on ML